Sunday, September 25, 2005

Getting Started

Ok - so this is my first post. I thought I would start with my day. I've got a little bit less than 7 weeks until the Big Rock Triathlon (http://www.sawsportsproductions.com/bigrock.html) - so I thought i might get my act together. I rode with Anthony's cyclery today, and we went from Canyon Crest up around Lake Mathews. The group pomised to keep an eye on me, as they get spread out (as there are MANY hills) - well ofcourse I got seperated (lost) - I kind of knew my way around, and made my way to the 215 and back over to canyon crest. I might not have done their route - but I did finish 43 miles on the bike today - overall a successful ride.
The Big Rock Triathlon (November 12th) consists of a 1 mile swim, 52 mile bike and an 8 mile run. (sounds great.. huh!)

I'm heading to Vegas for a tradeshow tomorrow and Tuesday- we'll see how I do keeping up on the training.

Web work is going well, with search business really picking up, along with general web business.

No comments: