Thursday, November 17, 2005

Holidays Apporach

It would seem that the holidays are fast approaching. Faster than I can ever be ready. My wife and I are remodeling the kitchen (which means I work day and night - and she does all the remodeling. I pretend to help by occasionally handing her tools. She's very handy that way and completely unwilling to wait for me to have 'spare' time. It looks really good. My friend Jeff has a construction company and comes over occasionaly to help out.

My article on iMedia has been postponed until November 30th. I'm just glad that it is getting published.

Training was going well, but I started having knee problems last week, just prior to the Mission Inn run (10k) and I ended up working with Nicole on the kitchen instead. Good time to spend with her -but I do miss racing. The SoCal Half Marathon is in like 3 weeks - not sure if I'll be ready. I enjoyed it last year - bit I'm just not sure.

6 comments:

Soul Man said...

Content is king they say yet when I use search phrases such as Article I find that seeking knowledge still captures me so when people talk about Article just remeber this is still the Information Super Highway.

Soul Man said...

Content is king they say yet when I use search phrases such as Article I find that seeking knowledge still captures me so when people talk about Article just remeber this is still the Information Super Highway.

Keith Pape said...

Thanks Soul Man.

Keith

Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about deck building and deck building Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on deck building then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about deck building and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://2theguide.com deck building and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

David Green said...

Hi ##NAME##, I have to say that's an awesome post you've created! I'm going to have to bookmark you. I found your blog when I searched for ##LINK## sites. I'm so glad I took the time to find your website. Thank you again!

answer-man said...

Hello just stopped by to view your blog and to let all interested know I am offering free plumbing repair information and safety tips for California residents and all others interested. If you are not interested then please excuse us and please disregard this comment.

For Plumbing Press Release and Free Plumbing Repair Information please feel free and stop by and read and take advantage of our blog info or viist **A-Affordableplumbing.Com** Thank you and have a great day.